Blue Banner

Red Envelope Get Email Updates

Click to subscribe to Beer

Beer Import/Export/Wholesale

  • Beer Importation Information Resources
  • Beer Exportation Information Resources
  • Beer Wholesaler Information Resources
    • Applying for a Permit - If you plan to purchase and sell alcohol at wholesale, you must first obtain a Basic Permit from TTB.
    • Alcohol Wholesaler Application Packet - Wholesalers (WHL), businesses which sell beverage alcohol products at wholesale to other wholesalers or retailers must first obtain a Wholesaler’s Basic Permit.  Producers or manufacturers of beverage alcohol products need to apply for a Wholesaler’s Basic Permit only if they intend to sell beverage alcohol products which they did not produce or manufacture.
    • Wholesaler/Importer (Alcohol): Businesses which require a Basic Permit for Importing (to import and distribute foreign beverage alcohol) and Wholesaling (to distribute at wholesale, domestic beverage alcohol) from the same location may reduce the required paperwork by combining the applications.
Page last reviewed/updated: 12/01/2016

AccessibilityPrivacy PolicyNo FEAR ActReport Fraud
Contact WebmasterSite Feedback 

Stay Connected with TTB:

TTB Newsletter RSS Feeds Email Updates Events System Maintenance