Laws and Regulations
For easy access, you can read the Code of Federal Regulations and public laws relating to wholesalers and importers.
Select an item to view the relevant section of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- 27 CFR Part 1, Basic Permit Requirements under the Federal Alcohol Administration Act, Non-Industrial Use of Distilled Spirits and Wine, Bulk Sales and Bottling of Distilled Spirits
- 27 CFR Part 12, Foreign Non-Generic Names of Geographic Significance Used in the Designation of Wines
- 27 CFR Part 27, Importation of Distilled Spirits, Wines, and Beer
- 27 CFR Part 28, Exportation of Alcohol
- 27 CFR Part 41, Importation of Tobacco Products and Cigarette Papers and Tubes
- 27 CFR Part 44, Exportation of Tobacco Products and Cigarette Papers and Tubes, Without Payment of Tax, or with Drawback of Tax
- 27 CFR Part 53, Manufacturers Excise Tax-Firearms and Ammunition
- Public Law 107-188, The Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002