Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Alcohol Fuel Plant (AFP) and Fuel Alcohol

Can distilled spirits that have not been rendered unfit for beverage use be transferred from an AFP to a DSP or another AFP? If so, how?

Page last reviewed: September 12, 2018
Page last updated: September 13, 2018
Maintained by: Regulations and Rulings Division