Get Email Updates
Office of Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Director, Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
The Office of Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) at TTB provides leadership in ensuring TTB's commitment to equal employment opportunities, diversity, and inclusion.
What We Do
- Develop, direct, and administer the equal employment opportunity policies of TTB and supervise the activities of the equal employment opportunity program throughout TTB.
- Process and manage all EEO discrimination complaints and recommend actions for complaints filed.
- Conduct annual training in the areas of EEO, diversity, sexual harassment prevention, and Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation (No FEAR) Act of 2002.
- Represent the Administrator to the Congress, Treasury, and other Federal Agencies for EEO and diversity matters.
- Review requests and provide disability and religious accommodations.
Most Requested Resources