Office of Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Director, Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
TTB’s Office of Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) leads the Bureau’s efforts in providing equal employment opportunities, furthering inclusive diversity, and fostering employee engagement.
What We Do
- Direct TTB’s EEO programs, ensuring Bureau compliance with federal laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination and harassment in the workplace.
- Administer the EEO Complaints, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Reasonable Accommodation, and Special Emphasis programs.
- Lead TTB’s efforts in cultivating an inclusive culture that connects individuals to the Bureau and supports collaboration, innovation, and engagement.
- Develop strategies to effectively leverage the talents, skills, and perspectives of diverse employees.
- Provide training in EEO, Diversity and Inclusion, Anti-Harassment, and Reasonable Accommodation, and Unconscious Bias.