Click here if you are having problems viewing PDF files.
Please select from these Federal laws related to alcohol, tobacco, and firearms and ammunition tax (FAET). You may also Search the U.S. Code.
U.S. Code – Title 26 – Internal Revenue Code
PART I – General Provisions
- Sec. 6651. Failure to file tax return or to pay tax
- Sec. 6652. Failure to file certain information returns, registration statements, etc.
- Sec. 6653. Failure to pay stamp tax
- Sec. 6654. Failure by individual to pay estimated income tax
- Sec. 6655. Failure by corporation to pay estimated income tax
- Sec. 6656. Failure to make deposit of taxes
- Sec. 6657. Bad checks
- Sec. 6658. Coordination with title 11
- [Secs. 6659 to 6661. Repealed. Pub. L. 101-239, title VII, Sec. 7721(c)(2), Dec. 19, 1989, 103 Stat. 2399]
Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002 – Public Law 107-188