- Frequently Requested List (of Permittees)
- Distilled Spirits News & Events
How Do I...?
Distilled Spirits Statistics
TTB derives its Distilled Spirits Statistics from industry data submitted on the:
- Monthly Report of Processing (Denaturing) Operations (TTB F 5110.43)
- Monthly Report of Production Operations (TTB F 5110.40)
- Monthly Report of Processing Operations (TTB F 5110.28)
- Monthly Report of Storage Operations (TTB F 5110.11)
(see Distilled Spirits Statistical Mapping Translation for details on how values are calculated)
These operational reports are due on or before the 15th day of the month after the end of the filing period. The Monthly Statistics are generated approximately 45 days after the due date. End-of-year statistical releases (November and December) are generated approximately 60 days after the December filing due date.
Data for all prior periods are refreshed with each posting to provide the most current information.
National Distilled Spirits Statistics
Distilled Spirits Statistical Mapping Translation