Online Tax Simplification Pilot Form Submission
You must be pre-approved to participate in this pilot. Contact us for additional information.
Use this form to submit the Pilot Brewer’s Excise Tax Return & Report of Operations Form, TTB F 5130.pilot-1 in lieu of the Excise Tax Return, TTB F 5000.24 and the Report of Operations, Form 5130.9 or Form 5130.26, at the frequencies set forth for tax return filing at 27 CFR 25.164.
If you owe tax with your TTB F 5130.pilot-1, you must submit your payment separately. See instructions below.
- Complete the pilot Simplified Tax Return/Report form
Make sure you sign and date the bottom of the TTB F 5130.pilot 1.
- Submit the pilot Simplified Tax Return/Report form
Attach one TTB F 5130.pilot-1 per brewery location on or before the excise tax due date.
- Submit payment separately
Your payment must be received or postmarked on or before the excise tax due date, to avoid penalties and interest.
- Send an automated clearing house (ACH) or electronic funds transfer (EFT) payment. We encourage you to use this method to avoid a delay in processing your payment.
- Mail a check or money order, if you are unable to send an electronic payment, to: Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau, 550 Main Street, Suite 8002, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.
- Notate your ACH or EFT payment or the memo area of the check or money order your EIN, Registry Number and tax period to ensure your payment is applied to the proper account.