TTBOnline.gov Unavailable on November 21. Learn more
TTB Online Customer Page
TTB Online is a suite of Web-based tools that allow you to complete certain transactions online with TTB. Use our free online tools to prepare and file your permit applications, operational reports, tax returns, and formula applications, or to apply for label approval, pay your federal excise taxes, or browse the Public COLA Registry.
Already Have an Account?
All you need is a Web browser. Select the icon below to log into your account or to search for label information.
New to TTB Online?
Learn about our applications and what you need to create an account to do business online. Select the icons or links below to get started.
- Create and submit labels electronically
- Track your submission online
- Email confirmation of receipt of label applications, and a unique TTB tracking number
- Faster approvals than with paper applications
- Fewer rejections for omissions of data due to built-in business rules
Get Started with COLAs Online
- Apply for and submit your permit application electronically
- Check the status of your application online
- Upload documents electronically
Get Started with Permits Online
- Draft, submit, and track your beverage formula application
- Process drawback and Specially Denatured Alcohol formulas
- Use a singleUser ID to access Formulas and COLAs Online
- Data validation checkfor a more accurate application
- Application status emailed to you
Get Started with Formulas Online
- File electronic operational reports
- Make federal excise tax payments/returns
Get Started with Pay.gov
Explore the public side of COLAs Online to access:
- Surrendered, or
- Revoked COLAs
Search the COLA Public Registry