TTB Business Central - Starting a TTB-Regulated Business

In order to start a wine business, you will need to obtain a Federal Basic Permit.  This is done using TTB’s Permits Online web site.  To learn more about what documentation is required and how to use Permits Online, review this tutorial.

Page last reviewed/updated: 01/12/2015