What do you want to do?

  • Use Taxpaid alcohol
    Use taxpaid alcohol to manufacture certain products and file drawback claims


Green icon with a white phone. CONTACT US
If you do not want to apply online or need help, contact the National Revenue Center at 1-877-TTB FAQs (882-3277) or contact us online

Page last reviewed/updated: 02/18/2021