U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Permits Online Tutorials Part 1 SDA P3

Part One - What You Need To Know Before You Apply (Specially Denatured Spirits and Tax Free Alcohol)

What Are Some of the Things We Will Ask You In the Application?

  • A detailed written description explaining how the sprits will be used
  • Where the alcohol will be stored at the premises
  • Persons Associated with the Business - You have to identify each partner, officer, director, trustee, manager, member, managing member, and sole proprietor, in addition to any stock/interest holder with a stake of 10% or more of the business and any trust or company holding ownership in the company.


Previous Page


Permits Online makes it easy for you to electronically apply for and update the permit, registration, or notice you need to operate a TTB-regulated business. Once you have registered to use Permits Online, just log in and follow the instructions and prompts for submitting your application package. There is no fee to apply.



Last updated: March 27, 2024