This page contains a list of current Industry Circulars related to advertising issued by TTB and its predecessor agencies, addressed to members of the alcohol beverage industries, since the first Industry Circular was issued in 1954. You may also find Industry Circulars related to Labeling and Trade Practices. If you need to verify the current validity of any Industry Circular, contact the Regulations and Rulings Division, Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau, 1310 G Street, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20005; telephone 202-453-2265; or submit an online inquiry.
Note for visually impaired users: Currently, the documents in the Industry Circular Archive are not machine-readable. If you require assistance to read an Industry Circular, please contact the Regulations and Rulings Division at 202-453-2265 to obtain a copy in a format to accommodate your needs.
- 2013-1 - Use of Social Media in the Advertising of Alcohol Beverages
- 2011-2 - Application of Alcohol Beverage Advertising Regulations to Television Advertising
- 2011-1 - Application of Alcohol Beverage Advertising Regulations to Media Personality Sponsorships
- 2007-5 – Use of the Term Absinthe for Distilled Spirits
- 1985-4 - Labeling and Advertising Alcohol Beverages as "Natural"
- 1976-7 - Alcoholic Beverage Advertising in Airline Inflight, Hotel In room Magazines and Similar Publications