Rulings offer formal interpretations of TTB and ATF regulations. Below you will find IRS Revenue Rulings and ATF/TTB Rulings pertaining to the malt beverage industry.
For more rulings, see our main TTB Rulings page.
- 2015-1 Ingredients and Processes Used in the Production of Beer Not Subject to Formula Requirements
- 2014-4 [Superseded by TTB Ruling 2015-1] Ingredients and Processes Used in the Production of Beer Not Subject to Formula Requirements
- 2014-2 Revised Interim Policy on Gluten Content Statements in the Labeling and Advertising of Wine, Distilled Spirits, and Malt Beverages
- 2013-1 Malt Beverages Sold Exclusively in Intrastate Commerce
- 2012-4 Freshness Dating and Allowable Returns of Malt Beverage Products under the FAA Act
- 2012-2 Interim Policy on Gluten Content Statements in the Labeling and Advertising of Wines, Distilled Spirits, and Malt Beverages.
- 2010–2 Consolidated Imports of Personal Purchases of Alcohol Beverage Product
- 2008-3 Classification of Brewed Products
- 2004-1 Caloric and Carbohydrate Representations in the Labeling and Advertising of Wine, Distilled Spirits and Malt Beverages.
- 2002-2 Labeling and Advertising of Flavored Malt Beverages
- 95-2 Athletes, Athletic Activities or Events and Motor Vehicles in Labeling and Advertising of Alcoholic Beverages
- 94-3 Ice Beer
- 92-2 Imported Bulk Beer
- 85-4 Use of the Term "Natural" in the Labeling and Advertising of Alcoholic Beverages
- 84-3 Transfer of Certificates of Label Approval
- 71-535 Labels on Imported Alcoholic Beverages
- 83-6 Transfers of Certificates of Label Approval
- 80-3 Labeling and Advertising of Malt Beverages
- 76-13 Malt Beverages of Less Than 1/2 of 1% Alcohol by Volume Subject to FAA Act
- 64-233 Beer Concentrate
- 62-95 Statement of Alcohol Content on Labels of Malt Beverages
- 57-124 Permit and Labeling Requirements
- 55-131 Standards of Fill for Malt Beverages
- 54-577 Advertising of Malt Beverages
- 54-248 Members of the Delegation of a Foreign Country to the United Nations