The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) implements and enforces a broad range of statutory and compliance provisions to ensure that alcohol products are created, labeled, and marketed in accordance with Federal laws and regulations.
- TTB F 5100.31, Application for Certification/Exemption of Label/Bottle Approval (COLA)
- TTB F 5013.2, COLAs Online Access Request form.
- 27 CFR Part 13, Labeling Proceeding
- 27 CFR Part 5, Labeling and Advertising of Distilled Spirits
- 27 CFR Part 16, Alcoholic Beverage Health Warning Statement
Please visit the labeling and formulation FAQs for further information.