- Frequently Requested FOIA Documents
- Electronic Reading Room
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Privacy Act: Implementation – Final Rule
- Privacy Act of 1974; System of Records Notice (SORN) of 2021
- Records Control Schedules
- Executive Order 13392
- FOIA Annual Report
- FOIA Chief Information Officer Reports
- Treasury FOIA Regulations, 31 CFR Part 1, Subpart A [HTML] [PDF]
Tools & Guides
- Making a Perfected FOIA Request
- Making a Perfected Privacy Act Request
- FOIA Fee Schedule
- FOIA Logs
- FOIA FAQs
Your FOIA request for TTB records has to meet the following criteria before we can take action:
- You must identify the records requested, be specific in what you request. You must reasonably describe the subject matter of the records sought, and if known, indicate the dates of the records, the places where they originated, and the names of the originating persons or offices. Remember, FOIA only provides documents. It does not answer questions. It does not create new records. State that the records are requested under the Freedom of Information act.
- You must agree to pay fees for various costs related to providing the requested records.
- You must include information that will enable us to determine your fee category.
- You must sign your request.
- You must include a mailing address. You may also include an email address and a fax number.
- You may mail, e-fax, or fax your request to:
TTB FOIA Requester Service Center
1310 G Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
- You may also submit your request electronically through the U.S. Department of the Treasury portal or the government-wide portal at foia.gov.