Permits Online: What Happens After You Submit?
After you've submitted your application package, including all required documents, here is what happens next:
- We assign the application to a processing specialist for a detailed review.
- We review the application package for completeness and accuracy and determine the eligibility of the applicant.
- We may notify you electronically that we'll have to correct application errors or omissions.
- If the application package is approved, we will send you notification by email that your application is approved.
- You may then log in and view or print your approval documents including your TTB permit, registration, or notice.