- Beverage Alcohol Laboratory
- Nonbeverage Products Laboratory
- Compliance Laboratory
- Tobacco Laboratory
- Methods and Procedures
- Chemist Certification
- News and Events
Tools & Guides
- Drawback Tutorial
- Distilled Spirits Proofing Videos
- Getting Started in TTB-Regulated Industry
- Maintaining Compliance in a TTB-Regulated Business
- Laws, Regulations, and Public Guidance
- TTB Glossary
Compliance Laboratory (CL)
Our Compliance Laboratory facility in Walnut Creek, California, closed on January 31, 2023.
We have transitioned our Compliance Laboratory operations from our Walnut Creek facility to our National Laboratory Center in Beltsville, Maryland, which consolidated our laboratory services in one location.
Effective immediately, please remember to send all product to our Beverage Alcohol Laboratory:
National Laboratory Center
Beverage Alcohol Laboratory
6000 Ammendale Rd
Beltsville, MD 20705-1250
This consolidation increases our operational efficiencies, allowing us to provide our laboratory customers with the highest level of service.