TTB Business Central - Starting a TTB-Regulated Business

In order to start a brewery or brewpub, you will need to qualify for a Brewer's Notice.

Once you understand the requirements and have gathered your documentation, you can file your original Brewer's Notice application using Permits Online. To learn more about what documentation is required and how to use Permits Online, review this tutorial.

Page last reviewed/updated: 09/29/2014