Click to subscribe to Distilled Spirits
This file contains Internal Revenue Service Procedures and ATF/TTB Procedures pertaining to distilled spirits. These procedures are available for your information.
- 2018-2 Voluntary Chemist Certification Program for the Analysis of Wine, Distilled Spirits, and Beer for Export
- 2011-1 Payment of Tax by Electronic Fund Transfer
- 2010-1 Certification for the Analysis of Wine or Distilled Spirits for Export
- 2004-1 Testing of Calorie, Fat, Carbohydrate, and Protein Content of Alcohol Beverages; Acceptable Tolerance Levels
- 91-1 Payment of Tax by Electronic Fund Transfer (note: superseded by Procedure 2011-1)
- 88-1 Certification and Analysis of U.S. Wine for Export to the European Economic Community.
- 87-1 Submission of Samples of Alcoholic Beverages to the ATF National Laboratory Center for Testing
- 86-3 Label Approval for Imported Liqueurs, Cordials, Flavored Spirits, and Distilled Gins
- 81-1 Procedures for Adjusting Excise Tax Returns to Increase or Decrease the Amount of Tax Due
- 64-35 Recordkeeping Using ADP Systems