Acquisition and Facilities Management Division
Director, Acquisition and Facilities Management Division
The Acquisition and Facilities Management Division (AFMD) serves as the TTB point of contact for all issues regarding the Bureau's acquisition and procurement program and for all communications about TTB's various facilities management programs.
What We Do
- Develop, direct, coordinate, and evaluate policies, programs, and procedures to support TTB activities in the areas of procurement and contracting.
- Develop acquisition policy and procedures and provide guidelines and consultative assistance for all TTB acquisition programs.
- Plan, develop, coordinate, execute, and evaluate facilities management programs in the areas of building maintenance, vehicle and equipment use and repair, health and safety, and space management.
- Develop recordkeeping requirements for, and maintain official records of, property and motor vehicles in accordance with the General Services Administration (GSA), Treasury, and TTB policy.
- Coordinate issues relating to the Bioterrorism Act, Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) and emergency preparedness for the Bureau and with the Department of the Treasury.
- Provide physical and personnel security services, and classified and sensitive information guidance for TTB.
- Administer and oversee various internal programs, including official passports, badges, and credentials.
AFMD also oversees TTB's Office of Security. The Security Office has the following responsibilities:
- Provide security services for TTB facilities including field offices.
- Implement Treasury security policies for safeguarding classified and sensitive information.
- Maintain records on security equipment (e.g., safes/bar-lock cabinets, office shredders, etc.).
- Establish standards for the physical protection of TTB personnel, contractors, assets, operations, infrastructure, and facilities.
- Ensure integrity and trustworthiness of the TTB workforce including contractors, consultants, and special-hire appointments.
- Develop access control policies and procedures for access to TTB facilities.
- Coordinate requests for Treasury access badges and background investigation.