U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Wholesaler/Importer (Alcohol)

Businesses which require a Basic Permit for Importing (to import and distribute foreign beverage alcohol) and Wholesaling (to distribute at wholesale, domestic beverage alcohol) from the same location may reduce the required paperwork by combining the applications.

Information letterApplication Checklist & Requirements
TTB F 5000.8Power of Attorney
TTB F 5000.9Personnel Questionnaire
TTB F 5100.1Signing Authority for Corporate and LLC Officials
Instructions for completion of Form 5100.24
TTB F 5100.24Application for Basic Permit Under FAA Act
SS-4Application for Employer Identification Number
SS-4 InstructionsApplication for Employer Identification Number Instructions
SS4 (Puerto Rico) 
SS4 (Puerto Rico) Instructions 
Part 1, FAA Act RegulationsExcerpts provided for your convenience

Back to Application Packet list.

Last updated: April 1, 2024