- Alcohol Beverage Control Boards
- Frequently Requested Listings
- Shipment of Caffeinated Beverages
- Trade Practices
- Direct Shipping
Tools & Guides
- Business Central
- TTB Learning Center
- TTB Public Guidance
- TTB Glossary
- Common Compliance and Tax Issues Found During Brewery Audits
Wine Importation Information Resources
- U.S. Requirements for Importing Alcohol Beverages: This web page outlines all requirements that must be met to import alcohol beverages into the U.S.
- Importing Alcohol for Personal Use: The web page defines how imported alcohol beverage products are classified for personal use.
Wine Exportation Information Resources
- U.S. Requirements for Exporting Alcohol Beverages: This web page defines varying Federal requirements For the exportation of wine.
- US/EC Wine Agreement: This web page provides a summary outline as well as the full text of the March 10, 2006 U.S./E.C. Wine Agreement.
- Chemist Certification: This web page provides details on TTB's Laboratory Certification Program for the exportation of wines and spirits to foreign markets.
- Export Certificate Program - frequently asked questions about TTB's Export Certificate Program.
Wine Wholesaler Information Resources
- Applying for a Permit - If you plan to purchase and sell alcohol at wholesale, you must first obtain a Basic Permit from TTB.
- Alcohol Wholesaler Application Packet - Wholesalers (WHL), businesses which sell beverage alcohol products at wholesale to other wholesalers or retailers must first obtain a Wholesaler's Basic Permit. Producers or manufacturers of beverage alcohol products need to apply for a Wholesaler's Basic Permit only if they intend to sell beverage alcohol products which they did not produce or manufacture.
Wholesaler/Importer (Alcohol): Businesses which require a Basic Permit for Importing (to import and distribute foreign beverage alcohol) and Wholesaling (to distribute at wholesale, domestic beverage alcohol) from the same location may reduce the required paperwork by combining the applications.