TTB Mission, Vision, and Values
TTB's mission is to:
- COLLECT the taxes on alcohol, tobacco, firearms, and ammunition;
- PROTECT the consumer by ensuring the integrity of alcohol products;
- ENSURE only qualified businesses enter the alcohol and tobacco industries; and
- PREVENT unfair and unlawful market activity for alcohol and tobacco products.
TTB's vision is to be a model for next generation government in the regulation, taxation, and science of alcohol and tobacco products.
- PEOPLE. We support each other through teamwork and collaboration, leveraging diversity and inclusivity.
- INTEGRITY. We foster trust through honesty and transparency, conduct ourselves with professionalism and candor, and treat others with respect.
- RESULTS. We are accountable and committed to delivering meaningful results.
- ACCESSIBILITY. We are available to the public and our colleagues through communication and partnership.
- INNOVATION. We are creative and resourceful in achieving the mission, taking manageable risks and adapting based on results.
View the TTB Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2018 – 2022 for details on the goals and objectives we're employing to achieve our mission.