TTB Business Central - Starting a TTB-Regulated Business

In order to start an experimental distilled spirits plant, you will need to obtain a permit. This is done via a qualification process. To learn more about the process, review the documents provided in this Experimental Distilled Spirits Plant application packet.

Page last reviewed/updated: 01/12/2015