TTB Business Central - Starting a TTB-Regulated Business

In order to start a fuel alcohol plant, you will need to obtain a permit.  This is done using TTB’s Permits Online web site.  To learn more about what documentation is required and how to use Permits Online, please review this tutorial.

Page last reviewed/updated: 01/12/2015