Importing/Exporting and Wholesaling Alcohol

What do you want to do?

  • Apply for a permit
    Apply online or download an application for exporter, importer, or wholesaler
  • Import Sake
    Qualify for an importer to import this product

Green icon with a white phone. CONTACT US
For more information on importing and exporting requirements contact the International Affairs Division at 202-453-2260 or at


Page last reviewed: September 21, 2019
Page last updated: December 9, 2022
Maintained by: Regulations and Rulings Division