Latest TTB.gov Updates:
What You Need to Know
To improve your experience at TTB.gov (and allow us to quickly and effectively manage published information), we are moving our site content to a new content management system -- and it's happening September 9.
Don’t worry -- the site will have the same look and feel (for the most part), but the move to our new content management system will affect some links and bookmarks.
Here’s what you need to know –
- TTB.gov Homepage URL (Link) WILL NOT Change: The homepage URL will remain www.TTB.gov.
- Other Page URLs WILL Change: Links to most TTB.gov pages will change. However, you should not experience any problems navigating to those pages directly from the homepage or from links in a search result.
- Bookmarks and Favorites: For now, we’ll automatically redirect you to your bookmarks and favorites, but you should update your TTB.gov bookmarks or saved links with the new URLs. By doing this, you can go directly to the new page without being redirected.
- TTB Online Applications: The move will not affect TTBOnline applications such as Permits Online, Formulas Online, COLAs Online, or the Public COLA Registry.
- Effective Date: September 9, 2019.
If you have any questions about our website, please contact the TTB Webmaster.