Additional Importation/Exportation Resources
- Certification Requirements for Imported Wine - Learn more about certification requirements regarding production practices and procedures for imported natural wine.
- Certificate of Age and Origin Requirements for Imported Alcohol Beverages - Information on age and origin certification requirements for wines and distilled spirits imported into the United States.
- Frequently Requested Listings - TTB is required to make available to the public records that are requested and released on a frequent basis. We have provided links to listings of alcohol industry members who hold permits under the Federal Alcohol Administration Act.
- Wine Appellations of Origin - Learn all about appellations of origin, approved U.S. viticultural areas, at TTB's "U.S. Appellations of Origins" page. Learn about foreign appellations of origin, as well.
- International Agreements - Learn about the international agreements TTB maintains with foreign counterparts.
- World Wine Trade Group (WWTG) - TTB works with WWTG to share information, collaborate on a variety of international issues, and endeavor to create new opportunities for wine trade.
- Prohibited and Restricted Items for Import - Before you consider importing beverage alcohol products into the United States, you may wish to contact U.S. Customs and Border Protection regarding the items you plan to import to ensure they are not prohibited or restricted. (external link)