- System Maintenance Schedule
- Applying for a Permit
- Public COLA Registry Search
- Advertising and Market Compliance
- COLAs Online Release Notices
Tools & Guides
- Business Central
- TTB Learning Center
- Regulations, Laws, and Public Guidance
- COLAs Online FAQs
- Advertising, Labeling and Formulation
- TTB Glossary
COLAs Online makes it easy for you to apply for a Certificate of Label Approval/Exemption (COLA) for your product. Once you have registered, just follow the instructions and prompts for submitting your online application. In most cases, once your application is submitted electronically, you're done. There are no forms to sign and… there is no fee to apply!
Remember that your user name works for both COLAs Online and Formulas Online.
- If you already have a Formulas Online account there is no need to re-register – simply update your existing Formulas Online registration to request access to COLAs Online.
- If you don’t have a Formulas OR COLAs Online account yet follow these steps to register for an account.
It may take TTB a few days to set up or update your account (see current processing times). If you have questions about registration, please call 866-927-2533 (8am-4:30pm EST, Mon-Fri) and select option 3 for assistance or submit an online inquiry.