Human Resources Division
Director, Human Resources Division
The Human Resources Division (HRD) serves as the principal advisor to the TTB Administrator for human resource management. HRD is responsible for the development, deployment, and implementation of human resource management policies, programs, and processes.
What We Do
- Establish and promote a comprehensive human resource management program, and identify goals and objectives for performance improvements.
- Serve as the principal office that negotiates and maintains labor agreements, and establishes and maintains effective relationships with the labor organization that represents employees.
- Provide technical advice, guidance, and oversight responsibility, and ensure the execution of all actions for the following:
- Human resource policy and procedures
- Position management and classification
- Recruitment and staffing
- Employee relations and labor relations
- Employee benefits
- Worker's compensation
- Pay and leave administration
- Performance management
- Human resource information systems
- Senior executive service programs
- Human capital strategic planning