Office of Strategic Planning and Program Evaluation
Director, Strategic Planning and Program Evaluation
The Office of Strategic Planning and Program Evaluation oversees TTB's strategic planning process and performance management framework, coordinates the Bureau's program review process, and is the primary Bureau representative to higher Departmental strategic planning offices and executives.
What We Do
- Oversee TTB's strategic planning process, including through developing the bureau's strategic plan and providing support and guidance to bureau divisions in strategy development.
- Develop and maintain the performance management framework for the bureau, which includes supporting the development of performance measures and indicators, establishing performance targets, and monitoring performance progress.
- Develop broad program and policy guidance to support senior management in bureau-wide performance improvement initiatives, including making recommendations on organizational priorities, budget challenges, and efficiency initiatives.
- Manage the performance reporting functions of the bureau, including Departmental quarterly performance reviews, the bureau annual report, and internal performance reviews.
- Conduct program evaluations to maintain efficient and effective bureau operations.
Most Requested Resources