Permits Online Tutorial

Part One - What You Need To Know Before You Apply (Alcohol Wholesalers and Importers)

Did you Know…?

  • If a foreign company seeks to obtain a wholesaler and/or importer permit, then they must have a premises in the United States
  • State and local authorities may have importation and wholesaling requirements in addition to Federal requirements, so you should contact your state alcohol control board and/or local authorities for more information
  • You must not begin operations until TTB has approved your application


Menu Glossary
Next Page


Page last reviewed/updated: 07/19/2018