- Electronic Reading Room
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Privacy Act: Implementation – Final Rule
- Privacy Act of 1974; System of Records Notice (SORN) of 2021
- Records Control Schedules
- Executive Order 13392
- FOIA Annual Report
- FOIA Chief Information Officer Reports
- Treasury FOIA Regulations, 31 CFR Part 1, Subpart A
Tools & Guides
- Making a Perfected FOIA Request
- Making a Perfected Privacy Act Request
- FOIA Fee Schedule
- FOIA Logs
- FOIA FAQs
Click here if you are having problems viewing PDF files.
As part of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), we are required to make available to the public records that are requested and released on a frequent basis. With that in mind, we publish a list of alcohol industry members who hold permits under the Federal Alcohol Administration Act. These permits allow production, bottling, importation, or distribution of beverage alcohol products.
We will post updates to these listings weekly.
The Internal Revenue Code (Section 6103) protects taxpayer records from public disclosure, so we do not publish lists of brewers, industrial alcohol producers and users, or tobacco permit holders. We do not provide any other protected information concerning these types of businesses.
However, this prohibition from disclosure does not prohibit disclosure of cumulative data that cannot be identified with particular taxpayers. Cumulative data posted on our website is not specific to any single applicant and, therefore, is not considered a disclosure of return information.
If you have any questions, please contact Quinton Mason, Disclosure Services, at 202-882-9904 or contact us online.
Recent updates have been made to the List of Permittees.
• The files are now displayed in an Excel format for easy exportation.
• Column headers are frozen for better readability when scrolling through the lists.
• Note: Values for "COUNTY" are manually entered by the permittee and may not reflect the actual county of the premises.
As of May 23, 2022