Office of Congressional and Public Affairs
Director, Congressional and Public Affairs
The Director of Congressional and Public Affairs has overall responsibility for coordinating and initiating all media contacts on a local, national, and international level.
What We Do
- Manage the resources of the office.
- Plan, develop, organize, and direct public and media affairs work priorities that are reflective of TTB's mission.
- Formulate media strategies that accurately, truthfully, and comprehensively address TTB programs and initiatives.
- Serve as the principal advisor to the Administrator and Deputy Administrator regarding public information and media issues.
- Provide analyses and advice regarding public perception of new or revised Bureau initiatives and policies having national or international implications.
- Serve as the principal official Bureau spokesperson addressing the local, national, and international media.