This file contains IRS Revenue Procedures and ATF/TTB Procedures pertaining to wine. These procedures are available for your information.
- 2018-2 Voluntary Chemist Certification Program for the Analysis of Wine, Distilled Spirits, and Beer for Export
- 2011-1 Payment of Tax by Electronic Fund Transfer
- 2004-1 TTB Procedure 2004-1, Testing of Calorie, Fat, Carbohydrate, and Protein Content of Alcohol Beverages; Acceptable Tolerance Levels.
- 98-3 Importation of Bulk Wine in Bond (note: previously reported as 98-1)
- 91-1 Payment of Tax by Electronic Fund Transfer (note: superseded by Procedure 2011-1)
- 88-2 Certification and Analysis of U.S. Wine for Export to the EEC
- 86-2 ATF Certification of Chemists, Enologists or Laboratories
- 86-1 Requirements of the European Economic Community (EEC) Applicable to Certification and Analysis of Commercial Shipments of U.S. Grape Table Wine and U.S. Sparkling Grape Wine
- 81-1 Procedures for Adjusting Excise Tax Returns to Increase or Decrease the Amount of Tax Due
- 64-35 Recordkeeping Using ADP Systems