Note: This file contains IRS Revenue Rulings and ATF/TTB Rulings for alcohol beverages. These rulings are available for your information; however, are historical rulings that may have been modified, superseded, or made obsolete by changes in laws and regulations and may not be a complete listing of all current and valid rulings. If you need to verify the content of any ruling, refer to the IRS or ATF Bulletins. Please inform us of any suspected errors or omissions at National Revenue Center or TTB, 1310 G Street, NW –Suite 400 , Box 12, Washington, DC 20005. For a complete list, see TTB and ATF Rulings.
- 2014-2 Revised Interim Policy on Gluten Content Statements in the Labeling and Advertising of Wine, Distilled Spirits, and Malt Beverages
- 2013-2 Voluntary Nutrient Content Statements in the Labeling and Advertising of Wines, Distilled Spirits, and Malt Beverages
- 2008-3 Classification of Brewed Products
- 2004-1 Caloric and Carbohydrate Representations in the Labeling and Advertising of Wine, Distilled Spirits and Malt Beverages.
- 2002-2 Labeling and Advertising of Flavored Malt Beverages
- 95-2 Athletes, Athletic Activities or Events and Motor Vehicles in Labeling and Advertising of Alcoholic Beverages
- 88-1 Alcohol Content on Labels and in Advertisements of Distilled Spirits
- 85-4 Use of the Term "Natural" in the Labeling and Advertising of Alcoholic Beverages
- 80-3 Labeling and Advertising of Malt Beverages
- 60-368 Markings on Packages of Distilled Spirits
- 54-577 Advertising of Malt Beverages
- 54-513 Labeling and Advertising of Malt Beverages
- 54-326 Distilled Spirits Advertising