TTB Launches New Business Central Web Tool
We have launched TTB Business Central, a one-stop shop for accessing some of TTB's online business applications and other tools for new industry members or those who are thinking about entering a TTB-regulated industry. TTB Business Central provides tutorials for getting started in the industry and for maintaining your business, as well as training resources and other business-related information you may find useful.
We want to promote industry compliance while reaching new audiences and continue to engage our long-time industry members, stakeholders, and visitors. This new section, part of TTB's Open Government initiative, reflects our ongoing efforts to serve citizens, encourage transparency, and provide common access to online tools and other resources that support our mission.
Look at some of the TTB Business Central features:
- A new tutorial, Industry Compliance, targeting recently approved industry members who want to know the next steps
- A direct link to COLAs Online, our online labeling approval system
- A direct link to Permits Online, our online permits and application approval system
- Easy access to our Taxes and Filing resources
- Easy access to TTB Business Tools, which provides additional resources to help you at any stage of your business
There's still more work to be done. Now that the homepage has a slightly new look, with several navigation improvements, we are reviewing the content on the site to make sure the most relevant and current information is available to you. This effort is part of our Web Quality Assurance Program at TTB.
Stay tuned for more improvements to come!
- For more information about the TTB.gov website, visit our TTB.gov New Visitor's Guide.
- For more information on Open Government at TTB, visit our Open Government Initiative page.
TTB.gov is an important communication tool for providing timely and accurate information to our visitors. We welcome and encourage your continued input and ideas for the evolution of TTB.gov's use and functionality; send your feedback to the TTB Web Team at TTBWebmaster@ttb.gov.