- Beverage Alcohol Laboratory
- Nonbeverage Products Laboratory
- Compliance Laboratory
- Tobacco Laboratory
- Chemist Certification
- News and Events
Tools & Guides
- Drawback Tutorial
- Distilled Spirits Proofing Videos
- Getting Started in TTB-Regulated Industry
- Maintaining Compliance in a TTB-Regulated Business
- Laws, Regulations, and Public Guidance
- TTB Glossary
TTB Form 5154.1 Resources
Many resources are available to assist you in filling out TTB Form 5154.1 correctly.
The Drawback Tutorial is a guide that covers an array of issues that should help you better understand the requirements for approval of a nonbeverage product formula as well as example calculations.
Calculation worksheets are available for download in Microsoft Excel format. The available worksheets include:
- Item 9 and 10 calculations for simple mixtures, filtrations, extracts, and dietary supplements.
- Calculations based on the "What Makes a Product Unfit?" guidelines.
Electronic Forms on Pay.gov
Pay.gov is a Web-based application used to fill out forms online. TTB Form 5154.1 is now available on the Pay.gov website. The electronic version of this form will automatically calculate Items 9 and 10 and provide validation of required fields.