Tobacco Industry Circulars
This page contains a list of Industry Circulars related to tobacco issued by TTB, ATF, and their predecessor agencies, addressed to members of the tobacco products industries, since the first Industry Circular was issued in 1954. Please note that information in Industry Circulars may have been modified, superseded, or made obsolete by changes in Federal law or our regulations.
Note for visually impaired users: Currently, the documents in the Industry Circular Archive are not machine-readable. If you require assistance to read an Industry Circular, please contact the Regulations and Rulings Division at 202-453-2265 to obtain a copy in a format to accommodate your needs.
- 2011-3 - Importation of Tobacco Products and Calculating the Tax on Imported Large Cigars
- 2009-1 - TTB Industry Circular 2009–1, Increase in Federal Excise Tax and Imposition of Floor Stocks Tax on Tobacco Products, Cigarette Papers, and Cigarette Tubes
- 2005-3 - Extended Deadlines for Businesses Affected by Hurricane Katrina
- 2004-5 - Voluntary Disclosure Program
- 2004-3 - Alcohol and Tobacco Export Documentation Procedures
- 2004-3 - FAQ’s
- 2004-2 - Using Pay.gov To Submit Alcohol and Tobacco Excise Tax Returns, Tax Payments, and Operational Reports
- 2003-4 - Revised Reports for Manufacturers and Export Warehouse Proprietors
- 2003-2 - Establishment of the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
- 2003-1 - Establishment of the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau