- System Maintenance Schedule
- Applying for a Permit
- Public COLA Registry Search
- Advertising and Market Compliance
- COLAs Online Release Notices
Tools & Guides
- Business Central
- TTB Learning Center
- Regulations, Laws, and Public Guidance
- COLAs Online FAQs
- Advertising, Labeling and Formulation
- TTB Glossary
COLAs Online makes it easy for you to apply for a Certificate of Label Approval/Exemption (COLA) for your product. Once you have registered, just follow the instructions and prompts for submitting your online application. In most cases, once your application is submitted electronically, you're done. There are no forms to sign and… there is no fee to apply!
Remember that your user name works for both COLAs Online and Formulas Online.
Get started now! Follow these steps to register as a COLAs Online customer. If you are a Formulas Online registered user, no need to re-register. Simply use your Formulas Online user name and password to create a COLAs Online account.