Use the links below to access official TTB forms and methods for downloading. Additionally, the Search function above provides basic and advanced search capabilities for finding information on TTB.gov.
We encourage you to check this page often for updated versions of TTB forms. We may return any form not submitted on a current approved form, which may delay processing. You can bookmark this page or your most frequently used forms so that you always have the latest version.
NOTE: Those applying for federal authorization to start a business in the alcohol, tobacco, or firearms and ammunition industry are no longer required to submit original documentation for bond forms and power of attorney forms. We will accept these forms, along with all other required documentation, through a completely automated process within the Permits Online system. Previously, you were required to send us paper copies of these forms, which could prolong the application approval process. With these changes, you can send us your applications electronically, eliminating the need to mail in paper forms.
You may also comment on TTB forms.
Most Recent Updated and Published Forms
TTB F 5100.31 Application for and Certification/Exemption of Label/Bottle Approval (04/2023)
TTB F 5600.31 Application for Installment Agreement (02/04/2022) **New Form**
TTB F 5600.38 Application for Extension of Time for Payment of Tax (02/04/2022)
Download Forms by
Commodity Forms (Industry Type)
Do it Online
View it Online
Tutorials and Helpful Hints
Operational Reports Tutorials – Step-by-step guide through the various form fields. These reports may also be submitted electronically using Pay.gov.
- 5110.11 – Monthly Report of Storage Operations
- 5110.28 – Monthly Report of Processing Operations
- 5110.40 – Monthly Report of Production Operations
- 5110.43 – Monthly Report of Processing (Denaturing) Operations
- 5120.17 – Report of Wine Premises Operation
- 5130.9 – Brewer's Report of Operations
- 5620.8b – Claim -- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau Taxes
Drawback Tutorial –This step-by-step guide demonstrates how to accurately complete TTB Form 5154.1. Guidelines for submissions of nonbeverage product formulas to the TTB Laboratory and sample calculations for items 9 & 10 are provided for the most common types of submissions.
Specially Denatured Alcohol/Completely Denatured Alcohol Tutorial
This step-by-step tutorial guides you through TTB's requirements relating to the use of specially denatured alcohol and completely denatured alcohol. In addition, the tutorial includes instructions for correctly completing TTB Form 5150.19.
More Help –
- Preparing Form 5000.24
- Preparing Form 5000.25, Excise Tax Return – Alcohol and Tobacco (Puerto Rico)
- Ayuda en la Preparación de la Forma 5000.25 "Excise Tax Return – Alcohol and Tobacco (Puerto Rico)
- Guide to Form 5120.17
- Smart Form User Guide
- Public Guidance for COLA Form 5100.31
More Information About . . .
- Downloading Forms
- Downloading Adobe
- Completing and Printing a Fillable Form
- Creating Shortcuts
- Commenting on a Form
- Submitting a Form by Postal Mail
- Ordering Forms
Please note that by clicking on the link, you will leave TTB's Web site and enter a non-Government owned Web site created, operated, and maintained by a private business. When you go to another site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of that site. TTB cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided there. For more information read TTB's Linking Policy.
Linking to a Web site does not constitute an endorsement by TTB, or any of its employees, of the sponsors of the site or the products presented on the site. If you have any questions, please contact TTB's Webmaster.
- Please follow the instructions on each form because address and contact information varies.
- Tax return forms and tax payments must be remitted according to the instructions on the form.
- Most forms other than tax returns forms must be submitted to the National Revenue Center, 550 Main Street, Suite 8002, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202, complete with signature and date.
- Puerto Rico Operations forms must be submitted to TTB Puerto Rico Operations, Ste. 310, Torre Chardon, 350 Carlos Chardon Ave., San Juan, PR 00918.
- Mailing address for TTB Headquarters or for submitting comments only about a form is Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau, 1310 G Street, NW, Box 12, Washington, DC 20005.
Other Agencies' Form Resources
- Internal Revenue Service Forms and Publications
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- USA.gov - Find Federal Government Forms
- Office of Personnel Management Forms
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Forms